Practice Teaching


Hello from the other side 🙋



Today i will share my experience when i have to practice teacing infront of the class. based on my obervation, usually before the teacher start to explain their topic, the teacher will give some reflection by ask something about the matery last week, it is just a reminder for the students. After that, the teacher will give examples or picture that is related with their topic and then they discuss it together. The teacher always ask the experience of the students that is related with the topic and after that the teacher connecting that with their explanatiaon. It is just as example for them.

           So. in the beginning, before I start to explain my teaching  and learning process, I will ask my students to pray together and then I will check the attendence first. After that, I tell them the mattery that will be discuss. After that I ask them about the topic like “have you ever heard about this topic?” and then give them an example that is related with the topic as the motivation.

            After I ask them, I explain them about the topic with clearly, including pictures and video to get their attention. In this section, when I finish my explanation, I will ask the students “have you understood ?” and then I will devide them into some groups and give then quiz to increase their ability and to make them become more active in the class. When they finish their work, I will say thankyou and then say good job or awesome. To make them more excited to continue the next ativity. 

because of that, i have to include all of that activity in my lesson plan, but my mentor ask me use my own lesson plan (From Indonesia) but still with their topic that is "Literary Elements, setting and character" and discuss about this book "Little ironies of Singapore" by chaterine Lim 

this is my lesson plan here... 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Summary and Suggestion

RECOUNT TEXT

Closing Ceremony