Closing Ceremony



"At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life"


Mabuhay.......



its time for the closing ceremony. i don't know how to say it. because half of my heart saidto go back but the other half said to stay,,

like how uasually closing ceremony, in here we do the closing ceremony at elementary's building. all of our mentores, principle, supervisors, buddies and also Mam Sally were came to the clossing ceremony. It was heart breaking, before the closing ceremony, I have cried for many reasons, eventhough for the small reason. I really love the students and everything about bayambang, because of that, its hard for me to come to the closing ceremony. 

in the closing ceremony, some of our friends that have a chance to speech in that event. All of their speech couldn't make me handle my tears, especially when I saw my dorm mate. the people who make me crying everytime i remembering about philippines. 






In the closing ceremony, we also showed our traditional dance from thailand and philippines, we cried, we danced and we sang together. The other door in my heart say if we meet again, lets drink energen and eat at McDo again... to all of my friends in Sea Teacher batch 6, i just wan to say "Sabrang mahal na mahal kita" ( I love you to the moon and back, i love you so much). for my buddies in bayambang, I'll be back, see you when i see you...

thankyou so much PSU Integrated School 💕💕💘💞💞





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Summary and Suggestion

RECOUNT TEXT

Hundred Island