Orientation












"One thing that I always remember in my head “Allah gives you the best way, and also give you brain for thinking. This is your choice, take it or leave it. The only thing you should know that Allah always beside you for whatever you choice”

Selamat pagiiii….
Magandang Umaga…
Good Morning…

My name is Siti Rahma Hidayani Surbakti but my famous name is Yani.. actually I supposed to upload it on my blog at the first week when I arrived at here but actually I upload it now.. For this section I will tell you where I stay for this International internship…
18th August 2018, finally the day is coming, the day that I have to do my International Internship named SEA-Teacher.


(Kuala Namu International Airport, medan, North Sumatera of Indonesia)
This was the first time for me to go to the other country without my family. The first step when I walked out from my home and then realize that I will not meet them until the next month, this was the sad thing for me. When you still have your family beside you, you will never respect them, but when you are so far from them then you will realize you are nothing.


I would like to tell you that the place that I should come is Philippines, precisely at Pangasinan and I will stay at the branch of Pangasinan State University or PSU that located at Bayambang. 
Actually, Pangasinan State University have many branches at Pangasinan, they are located at Alaminos City, Asingan, Bayambang (where I stay), Binmaley, Infanta, San Carlos City, Santa Maria, Urdaneta City and the main campus that located at Lingayen, Pangasinan. The precident of PSU is Dr. Dexter Respicio Buted and finally I’m going to meet Dr. Sally A. Jarin as International Director at PSU.


Pangasinan state university has a good vision that is to be an ASEAN Premier State University in 2020 with their mission that through instruction, research, extension, ang production, commits to develop highly principled, morally upright, innovative ang globally compotent individuals capable of meeting the needs of industry, public service and civil society.
(With Mam Sally)



(infront of PSU at Bayambang)
it was a big responsibility for me because be a representative and carrying the name of university or even country is something that everyone desires. Especially with the aim of achieving one of the main objectives of ASEAN to enhancing cultural understanding of member nation and creating an environment of standardized system of education competitive of global demands and challenges.
Hopefully all of you can enjoy each verse of my story and hopefully inspire.

Kababayan Maraming Salamat po ❤️Thank you very much, I love you all!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Summary and Suggestion

RECOUNT TEXT

Closing Ceremony